Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My thanks giving feast!

Hey guys recently I ate some great food on thanks giving I ate : macaroni and cheese, salad, lasagna, turkey, stuffing, and corn bread. My favorite dish was of course the lasagna! One because it is one of my favorite foods and second because I helped make it. What I like about lasagna is that it has so many layers of DIFFERENT of CHEESE. What I love the most is when Parmesan cheese is lightly dropped on top of the tomato sauce yum yum yumity yummmmm! I don't know about you guys but I am just drooling just typing this. Okay I have to go before you guys end up reading this post with your computer screen all wet.


               Well thanks for reading and remember: @ SUNNY SIDE YUMM YOUR STOMACH IS ALL WAYS WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment