Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sandwiches

Hey guys today I had a Field trip with my class and went to see a play!
 But that is not why I am writing this I am writing this because the sandwich that I ate was so good that I decided that I had to blog about it. This sandwich included: American cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo,and pepper jack turkey! This is what you put in a sandwich when you want it to taste the best. It was spicy but mild at the same time you guys will love it. Oh and this was on a roll!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha it looks like you remember the sandwich more than the play! The sandwich you described is perfect! I'm so hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont' like cheese on my sandwiches but i do like spicy may with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ wtrang yeah I remembered the play but the sandwhich was great.

    @ BusyBusyBee cool I like spicy foods too. Oh an dI went to Amin after the wow with my mom and she really enjoyed the place they even gave us free dessert

    ReplyDelete